打印

FML 系列 英文笑话 中英对照

FML 系列 英文笑话 中英对照

FML即 Fuck my life的缩写,直译的话就是“艹,我的生活烂透了……”
在你感到不舒心的时候去这里,你会顿时发现生活原来没有最倒霉,只有更倒霉。

Today, I decided to introduce my girlfriend to my parents by telling them that we were gonna have a very special guest for dinner. While my mom was preparing the meal she asked, "What does he like?" I’m straight. My parents thought different. FML

今天,我决定把我的女朋友介绍给我的父母,就告诉他们晚餐的时候会有一位特殊的客人到场。我妈在做饭的时候问我:“他(注意是‘他’)什么样啊?”我取向正常。可我父母不这么想。FML

评论: 父母会认错子女性向,奇葩阿

Today, I was fired because a patron complained that she didn’t like the way I kept staring at her kids. I was a lifeguard. FML

今天,我被炒了鱿鱼,因为一个客户投诉说她不喜欢我一直盯着她的孩子看时的眼神(暗指恋童)。我是个救生员。FML

评论: 我对你的眼神很好奇 0.0

Today, I found out my girlfriend is pregnant and then decided to break up with her. Why? We’re lesbians. FML

今天,我得知我的女朋友怀孕了。于是我决定和她分手。你问为什么?因为我们是百合。FML

评论: 这个分手的证据太明显了  

Today, I heard my daughter scream at my son through the bathroom door "Are you jacking off in there or something?!" and him scream back at her "Shut up you f***inag cunt!" My daughter is 7 and my son is 8. FML

今天,我听见我的女儿隔着浴室门向我儿子喊:“你又在里面ZW吗?!”然后我儿子喊了回去:“闭嘴,你个B!!”我女儿7岁,我儿子8岁。FML

评论: 非常好奇老外的子女教育

Today, my girlfriend’s friend told her she had seen me shopping with a cute girl. When I came back home my girlfriend punched me in the face and asked who the girl was. Apparently her friend didn’t tell her the cute girl was my three years old niece. I lost a tooth because of that punch. FML

今天,我女朋友的朋友跟她说她看见我和一个很可爱的女孩买东西。我到家了以后我的女友就给了我一拳,问我那女孩是谁。很显然,她的朋友没告诉她那“可爱的女孩”是我三岁的小侄女。因为那拳我少了颗牙。FML

评论: 你多大 牙齿太松了吧?  

Today, my boyfriend was in the shower, and I decided to go join him. I took all my clothes off and stepped into the bathroom. I slipped on some water, and ended up hitting my head on the toilet and passing out. When I came to, I saw my boyfriend’s dad looking over me in his towel. Wrong person. FML

今天,我的男友在淋浴,于是我决定和他一起洗。我脱光了衣服走进了浴室。我踩在水里滑了一跤,脑袋砸到马桶上晕了过去。我醒过来的时候,看到了我男朋友他爸爸包着浴巾看着我。我搞错人了。FML

评论: 以后和他爸面对面的时候 哈哈 尴尬  

Today, I was working as a swim instructor for kids. Teaching them not to be afraid of the water, I put my face in the water and blew bubbles. I asked them to try it. All of them did, except for one. I went right to him and blew bubbles again. He then said to me, "but I just peed in that water." FML

今天,我在教小孩子游泳。为了让他们不怕水,我把脸埋在水里吹泡泡。我让他们都试试。所有的人都试了,除了一个以外。我走到他跟前,又给他做了次示范。结果他跟我说:“可是我刚才在那片水里尿了。”FML

评论: 你教的是蜡笔小新

Today, my husband of three years told me he only proposed to me because his favorite football team was winning and he had been drunk. I had our second child three days ago. FML

今天,我结婚了三年的老公跟我说他跟我求婚的唯一理由是因为那天他最喜欢的美式足球队赢了所以他喝醉了。我在三天前生了第二个孩子。FML

评论: 分不开了 忘记这个理由吧

Today, my boyfriend of seven months dumped me because if he ’ever wanted to get married’, he wants to ’marry a virgin.’ I lost my virginity to him. FML

今天,我交往了7个月的男友把我甩了。因为他“如果要结婚的话,”他也要“娶一个处女”。而我把处女给了他。

评论: 这男的分手理由实在欠扁。。  

Today, I flew into New Zealand to surprise my girlfriend on her trip. In the New Zealand Airport I recieved a text message saying she wanted to break up with me. I live in Michigan and just spent $1,500 for this romantic surprise. FML

今天,我飞到了新西兰,去给我正在那里旅游的女友一个惊喜。在新西兰机场我收到了一条短信:她想要和我分手。我住在密歇根州,花了1500美刀,就为了这场浪漫的“惊喜”。FML

评论: you life is sucks  

Today, I went to my son’s soccer game. I cheered his name at the top my lungs and waved with a grin on my face. I saw him whisper something to a team mate so I watched the film my husband took later that night. His friend asked, "Who is that?" and my son replied, "I don’t know some fat bitch." FML

今天,我去看我儿子的足球赛。我笑容灿烂地大声欢呼着他的名字。我看到他和他的队友耳语了几句,所以我在晚上又看了遍我老公的录像。他的朋友问的是:“那是谁?”我儿子回答:“我不认识的肥婊子。”FML

评论: 又是子女教育 太奇葩了

Today, I came home a day after my birthday, and was greeted by my mother who told me "oh I have birthday present for you." She explained that she and my father went on a hike, and handed me my present. I got a f***ing stick for my birthday. FML

今天,我在我生日的第二天回到了家。母亲来迎接我,告诉我说:“啊,我有个生日礼物要给你。”她解释说她和我爸去远足了,然后就把我的礼物给了我——于是,我MLGB的得到了根登山拐棍作为生日礼物。FML

评论: 下次会不会直接把飞机票存根送你做纪念  

这个系列还有好多 如果喜欢 点一下支持 我继续发

说实话!老外的笑话没有我们的笑话那么直白!但是上面这些都有点难笑哦!

哈哈,原来老外也这么幽默啊,谢谢楼主分享了,支持一下

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-8-30 03:49